I originally planned to do this from
's tags but I guess I was too lazy derp
1. Why is that your dA Username?
well, "Y" not? xD
back in 5th grade I was making a Maplestory character name and I was like: I need something easy to remember.
so I literally went like: alright, "angie" for my nickname, "cake" because I like cake.... and... 6 because that's my favorite number.
after that, I made another character and named it angiecake66. That name stuck to me so I use it a lot now. It really took me 5 weeks to memorize my own character's name OTL. Haha lame...
2. What's your purpose in dA?
To share my art with the world!
I made this account back in 2011 and had no idea how to use it so I kind of left it for about 2-4 months. Then I got back in 2012. Actually my purpose in the beginning was trying to make my art get out there so one day I could be popular enough to get my own mini manga published OTL but that's nowhere close to happening. Now I'm just happy that I met so many wonderful people on this website and my art skill is something I use to communicate and make friends ;;w;;
3. How did you find dA?
I typed in really random stuff on Google I guess. I've been seeing Deviantart everywhere when I was on the web so I was finally like: FINE LETS CHECK THIS WEBSITE OUTTTTTttttt.
5. What are your most favorite Groups on dA?
I'm in a lot of Hetalia groups. I also like Dmmd, art, and other groups too!
I'm part of the Anime club, Japanese Culture club, and BSA (brother sisterhood assembly) at school
in BSA we dance. We're (Japanese Culture) doing Senbonzakura (traditional) this year!
6. Who are your favorite deviants?
I met Yuumei at an Anime Con last month ahhh
I actually didn't know that Rosel-D was the one who drew that Uta no Country sama back then and that was a picture that I was like: did hima draw that?????
also I made my fem Hong Kong cosplay based off of that Fem Hong Kong picture he drew
7. Why do you like them?
Their art is good and they're pretty nice people
A lot of artists are friends with other artists and I happen to derp around on deviantart and stumble upon a lot of people
some inspires me and I look up to them. I also don't comment a lot on people's pages because I have nothing to say and I usually can't really hold a good conversation and I don't want to spam OTL..
8. What do you mostly post about?
Randomness, hetalia, dmmd?, snk?, my life
I draw a lot of random stuff so I hold a multifandom deviantart?
I want to be able to craft nendoroids .w.
9. What is your dA mascot? (If you have any.)
No one .A.
I wish I had one, but I don't devote myself to having only ONE mascot lol... I love making up OC's.... >w<
10. Your skin color.
err.... it's alright?
I don't like staying out in the sun a lot but sometimes I feel like I'm in an anime
my skin is not too light and not too dark, it's kind of okay.
11. Tell us about yourself. From Hobbies to skills you have.
I don't have talent *shot*
I'll list a few of them since I tend to know how to do a lot of things.
- Drawing random stuff (
- reading manga
- collecting art supplies
- going on tumblr lol
- designing characters
- I can speak and read basic Japanese? (I learn this stuff at school)
- digital art/ traditional (not so much watercolor or coloring since I don't have much experience)
- I can literally befriend anyone if I try (I'm a fun person xD)
- Playing the Violin
- drawing chibis
.... and stuff
I have 3 hetalia figures, a set of copics, hella posters, and a lot of other junk
I also have a mountain of sketch books because I love buying them.... OTL
12. 5 facts about yourself.
- I'm the leader of the Onigiri army
- I have incredibly horrible balance while I'm dancing
- I'm horrible with children (aka zero tolerance)
- I want to sell some bows to earn some money enough for a trip to Japan at my senior year of High school...
- I'm that person who tries to make people happy, but don't take care of themselves first...
Anyone who wants to do this is welcome!